SC - Seville oranges

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 22 22:51:14 PST 2000

Panini means "little bread" or, in other words, an Italian roll.  If it is
round and has a split in the top it might be "semelle" or "spaccatini."  If
it looks like a kaiser it could be "rosette Veneziane."  An elongated roll
with a deep cleft along the long axis is probably a "biove."  The first two
are regular bread rolls.  The rosettes are enriched and slightly sweetened.
The biove has a heavier flavor from malt extract.  And those just scratch
the surface of the panini.  If you can tell me more about the taste and the
shape, I may be able to get a better fit.

Bear