SC - RE: sca-cooks V1 #2859

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Sat Dec 23 11:22:08 PST 2000

Kiri commented:
> I believe that the Bakers Catalogue (King Arthur Flour) and possibly Williams
> Sonoma carry MaMade canned Seville oranges....and advertise that they are ideal
> for making marmalade.

yep. Saw your previous message on this as I was saving my message to the
Florilegium database. The "MaMade' sounds familar to me. I'll look more
carefully and take notes the next time I'm in World Market. Their price
is likely to be much better than Williams Sonoma. Although I don't know
how wide-spread their stores are.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net