SC - What would you do?

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 16:21:18 PST 2000

Hello,

I wanted to ask you all a question. I am about to put on my third feast for 125
+ people in two years.  I have bought books and try to do as much research as I
kind to present a period feast that tastes good as well.  The problem I am
having is each time that event is advertised in the Blackstar, my information as
Feast Steward is ALWAYS left out. They have known that I was going to do this
event for a year,  and I have always upheld my responsibilities in the past
events.   I am getting a little bit irritated that this keeps happening, as it
is one of the only sources of recognition.  Here is the question, the event is
thirty days and I really want to throw in the towel.  What would you do?

Looking for your wisdom,
Lady Giulianna Arentino
Lady Ottavia Alessandra de Medicini