SC - What would you do?

Sunraven shoshanah at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 24 08:34:37 PST 2000

We are beginning to see more of that here in Atlantia as well.  I was most
gratified to see my information/recipes/redactions for the Coronation Feast I
did a year ago last fall published in our Kingdom A&S newsletter just out.
Shortly thereafter, the lady in charge of our A&S web page called and asked if
she could put that, along with a couple of other articles that had been
published in the newsletter up on the A&S web page!  So it is beginning to
happen...and of course, Stephan's Florilegium is helping as well.  Word is
beginning to spread about that as well.

Kiri