SC - mazers????

Fri Dec 29 08:36:16 PST 2000

> >I'll buy a ticket for that new plane that has the beds in it for >overnight
> >flights... ;-D
> Lainie, I think you have been watching too much James Bond.  I've never
> heard of a 'real world' plane that has beds.

Nope, they really are doing it for trans-atlantic flights. Of course,
it'll cost you a _lot_ but if you have the money, what better to spend it
on?
USA Today had an article:
http://www.usatoday.com/life/travel/business/2000/ltb080.htm
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"