SC - Pronunciation Q

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Fri Dec 29 16:36:19 PST 2000

Papa said:

>It's about time to start that annual thread:
>what kitchen stuff did you get for holidays gifts?
>what holiday treats (traditional or otherwise) did you make?<

I got a large anodyzed non-stick Cuisinart roaster (about 12"x18"x3"), a hand
forged feast knife (one of MadBlade's blades.), a silver salt bowl, a silver
serving bowl, and two wooden serving bowls, four matching wine glasses, and a
small, covered, blue enamel roaster (about 13" long) and four bottles of
propane fuel for my coleman stove.

I gave about ten recipes of hais to various friends and aquaintances, and
four loaves of holiday bread (a simple shortbread with applesauce instead of
oil, and whatever ripe or dried fruit I happen to have on hand.)

The aches have made me too lazy to cook much this year, I'm sorry to say.

Mordonna, who used to be a cook