SC - Hot sauces was Bubble and Squeak(OOP) Was Boxing Day Recipes?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 09:17:56 PST 2000

>In Caid, or rather Los Angeles, there is a tourist
>attraction called, "Farmer's Market", which 20 or 30
>years ago probably was actually just that.  Now, it is
>a parcel of land that has permanent stalls for
>restaurants, grocers and meat markets.  Anywho, this
>Farmer's Market has a stall that just sells hot
>sauces. They have at least 100 varieties, with
>different intensities of heat, from all over the
>world.
>
>Huette

Here in Bright Hills, Ellicott City Oldtowne, there is a condiments store
that is really big, three floors as I recall.  They always have samples out
of almost everything.  When we go, we fill our pockets with bagle chips or
something and have a wild and tasty time.  Once we scald our tounges we step
across the street for a cold one then back we go for more tastes.

Olwen