SC - OOP - Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake (was RE: Bubble and Squeak (OO P))

Mon Dec 4 10:28:17 PST 2000

Sorry, I only do the Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake when I have a ton of
bittersweet chocolate ganache hiding in the fridge and I'm all out.

The cake is three layers of chocolate fudge cake with crunchy peanut butter
cream icing between the layers glazed with the ganache.  Rather tasty.  I
created the original recipe for the birthday of a friend who likes Reese's
Peanut Butter Cups.  I've been whimsically thinking about using three
different diameters of round cakes, smallest on the bottom, largest on the
top, then using a tapered form of ribbed cardboard to mold the ganache into
a peanut butter cup.

Bear