SC - ekoogler at chesapeake.net

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Tue Dec 5 09:58:00 PST 2000

Kiri,
you can still always have a stash of OOP treats someplace out of sight and
just get your chocolate fix in private, or better yet do what I do, have a
bunch of friends who aren't concerned with period vs OOP that happen to be
chocolate pushers & just go visit their camp whenever you need a fix ;->
Sorry I rained on your parade, I agree it would be exciting to be able to
date it solidly pre 1650.  have faith that if it can be proved, eventually
it will, because so many SCA folks want to have thier chocolate in persona,
me I kind of like the guilty pleasure aspect of it ;->
Eden
WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com