SC - chocolate cream - 1604

Candace candace at selphcontrol.com
Tue Dec 5 15:22:03 PST 2000

To save on messages, I thought I would combine my response and thank you all
very much for responding to my email.  I shall check each source!

Lady Mincloth ingen Lochlainn (aka) Mina

Bear wrote:

Check with Acanthus Books.  Search on Fettiplace to find the entry.  I think
they handle the Stuart Press edition for $30.

http://www.acanthus-books.com/acanthus-books/index.html

Bear

and Seamus of Ulster wrote:

Mina;
Sykes Sutlery claims to be the sole USA agent for Stuart Press
books...apparently Stuart publishes military and other books in England.
Sykes does not list the cook book you are looking for but they probably have
access to it --their addy is http://sykesutler.home.att.net/intro.htm

and Kiri wrote:

Try AddAll.com....they check a number of booksellers and will give you a
listing
of who has it, along with the price of the book + shipping charges.  I've
gotten
some excellent buys from them, and they seem to be able to find even "weird"
stuff.