SC - US bars UK

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 19:27:14 PST 2000

I have been following this thread somewhat. My question is why in the world
would anyone want to go to a US type bar when traveling in a foreign country
let alone England. Since my trip to Wales I  find American ale/beer
extraordinarily harsh and vinegary tasting and the fizz in it is abhorrent.
Avoid 'American' style restaurants at all cost is my suggestion and enjoy the
best of the local cuisine. Believe me your  opinion of  cardboard tasting
'American' food and and the vinegary fizzy drink called American ale/beer
will change forever!

Ras