SC - Non-member submission - cinnamon and saffron

Ratboy kattratt at home.com
Fri Dec 8 20:17:25 PST 2000

And since Coupe means to cut... perhaps it means that the yellow saffron
has been "cut" with the red or vice versa...
I know this is a weird  reference but I am thinking of the movies when
they talk about cocaine being "cut" with something...
(Hey  work nine years in a video store you start to reference every
thing to movies...)
Nicholas