SC - OT: Re Ras's tiny-font html...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Dec 10 08:10:42 PST 2000

Is it just me, or has anybody else noticed that this problem seems to
have stopped?

I know that as of Thursday or Friday, I was going to respond to
something Ras had sent, and Netscape mail would not automatically quote
the message referenced (it does for all other text messages). Somehow I
decided that whatever I was going to say wasn't so important.

Anyway, I just realized that Ras' messages seem to be in regular text
again. I know I haven't changed mail or system preference settings, or
added any new software, in several months, so I don't see what I could
have done to cause this problem for myself. The problem just showed up
spontaneously, and went away, it seems, just as spontaneously. Not
typical computer behavior.

Anyway, at the moment it seems better. How about others? Is anybody
still getting tiny-font html? I'm just curious, mind you, because I am
constantly on the lookout for software conflicts; when you have an old
computer you can't afford to let anything slow it down. I'm running at a
whopping 100 MHz.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy