SC - regional american food

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Dec 11 02:44:08 PST 2000

Also, though far from inexpensive, you must go to Antoine's and try their
Oysters Rockefeller....you'll not really want to eat them anywhere else after
you try them!  Eating there is a real experience, and one I would not trade for
anything.  Jim and I have tried to get down there together several times, but
something always interferes...maybe next year!

Kiri