SC - non-member submission - where can I get fava beans?

LdySabia at aol.com LdySabia at aol.com
Mon Dec 11 08:29:01 PST 2000

- --part1_44.9a6842f.27665acd_boundary

A little grocery here sells fava beans in a variety of sizes --it is a ethnic
"middle east bakery"  I would try your yellow pages or web surf for a supplier

- --part1_44.9a6842f.27665acd_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Tahoma" LANG="0">A little grocery here sells fava beans in a variety of sizes --it is a ethnic <BR>"middle east bakery"  I would try your yellow pages or web surf for a supplier<BR></FONT></HTML>

- --part1_44.9a6842f.27665acd_boundary--