SC - Foreign language posts

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Dec 12 18:59:02 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/12/00 2:49:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
gloning at Mailer.Uni-Marburg.DE writes:

<< Clearly, I will follow the new directions
 in the future and either provide translations or not post recipes at
 all.

 Cheers, Th. >>

Please consider posting any recipes that you would like to share  which are
not translated to me privately. I have  many such recipes in many languages
and am more than willing to plod through the translating part  when i  think
I need the information contained therein.

Thanks in advance.

Ras