SC - Foreign language posts

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Dec 13 00:02:25 PST 2000

Thomas said:
> At a time t1 noone on this list had a pre-1600 recipe for frogs, only 2
> pointers to the Menagier and Platina. Stefan asked (me) if there were
> such recipes.
>
> <snip>
>
> In my opinion, the content of the two medium sized posts could be called
> a small "progress" from t1 to t2. I did not request for a translation
> because _I_ did not need one! Digging up this information took me about
> 2 1/2 hours and I did not post a translation myself because at times I
> have other things to do, too.
>
> Let us stop this thread now. Clearly, I will follow the new directions
> in the future and either provide translations or not post recipes at
> all.

No, please don't. Or send them to me by email, with or without translations,
and I will add them to the Florilegium.

Thanks to the information you have provided, the information in the
Florilegium will be going from two small messages to a seperate file
that is much larger and comprehensive. Thank you for the effort you
spent on this.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net