SC - Off Topic: Muggles for Harry Potter

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Dec 17 11:40:31 PST 2000

Baph2 wrote:

> >Oh, didn't you know? It's so obvious! They foster belief in witchcraft
> >and Satanism.
>
> Oh dear,
>
> again a mix up between christian and pagan -
>
> Witches do not believe in satan - it's a christian invention,

I'm sure the Jews, Hindus and Muslims of this world will be fascinated
to learn this. Be that as it may, however, I spoke sarcastically and am
well aware of what you are talking about. I believe the biggest
contributing factor in this particular situation is not so much
confusion (although there may be some) as having an I.Q. of 14, and most
especially, not having read the material in question, which enables one
to criticize freely once the onus of having to know what one is talking
about is lifted.

Adamantius, not a witch but pretty tolerant of just about anything but
willful stupidity
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com