SC - SCA-Cooks traffic

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Sun Dec 17 23:34:07 PST 2000

that's right, boys and girls, this is a prime reason to keep on topic and
change the subject line if you start changing subjects.

glad to hear I'm not the only one who filters this group heavily based on
subject lines! :)

- --Anne-Marie, who will often read only one or two message a day and delete
the rest....

Bonne sez:>