SC - regional american food

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Mon Dec 18 08:52:08 PST 2000

> We do most of our feast shopping
> at either Sam's, Costco or BJ's...and generally get very high quality food at a
> good savings!

Doing feast shopping at such places is good-- if you are the sort of
person who can comparison shop and know which items can be bought more
cheaply and at a better quality elsewhere. Sometimes groups send an
inexperienced shopper to BJs & Sams with a shopping list- and end up
paying far too much and/or getting too large a quantity (and occasionally
getting poor quality stuff, such as certain baked goods).

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"