SC - cold drinks

Sunraven shoshanah at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 19 11:57:17 PST 2000

Gently meet,

I'm new to your list.  Love the time period, would love to learn about
the foods, etc. and how to cook them (smile.)  I'm not SCA, although
I've considered it.  But I'm assured that you all won't mind me hanging
around, learning and enjoying the conversations.

I will never forget the first time I got a coke out of a machine in
paris.  It was warm!  It was an outside machine--and I was sure not
expecting that! LOL!  Of course, that was in the 1970's.  But I can't
remember ever getting ice in drinks, either, except for green Creme de
Menthe over crushed ice, which I specially ordered. (smile.)

Gently,
Damascena