SC - Zampone

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Dec 22 20:07:56 PST 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Adamantius, thanks for answering this gentles question. This "Zampone"
> actually sounds rather interesting. I imagine there is even less chance
> of finding it down here in Texas than there is in New Jersey. :-(

Maybe. I'm actually pretty confident that a zampone would turn up in one
of the Italian pork stores (a term, BTW, used by English-speaking
Italians and Italian-Americans to denote the kind of shop referred to in
French as a charcuterie; in Italian this is known as a salumeria) in
someplace like Hoboken or Jersey City.

But, as I said, Todaro Bros. is online and will ship... ;  )

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com