SC - Re: Lurkers

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 18:02:29 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/29/00 12:28:50 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rohanna1 at hotmail.com writes:

<< and to Lady
 Phillipa Seton for posting her menu for their reception.  >>

Apoint of correction...Minor but important. :-) Although we did not have the
pleasure of Lady Phillippa  cooking our actual reception feast she did indeed
 gift us with a feast.

Lady Phillippa's Feast was a wedding feast which she prepared for us as a
gift. It occured many days after the wedding and was a part of the Jewish
tradition of  a newly married couple recieving 7 feasts to  bring blessings
to their marriage. We have enjoyed 4 such feasts so far throughout the past
few months which we are  including in the tally toward the seven, one of
which was  Lady Phillipa's delicious and amazing  feast. :-)

If I have the  7 feast thing wrong I am sure she can correct me. :-)

Ras