SC - Ginger

Arne Jerx arnejerx at post3.tele.dk
Sun Dec 31 02:36:52 PST 2000

Hi from Denmark.
I have a question regarding a Tea/Hot Drink tasting like pure Ginger-tea. I have been told that it was a real Medieval recipy, but everybody did forget to ask for the recipy at the local Medieval market this year (2000). And as I am working at a Library, everybody think that I can answer every question - so I try, and therefore this question. Ok, I tasted just a little, and it was really good, suppose it will be great in this cold time of the year....
Have a nice day - hope that you are not feeling too cold - here it is mostly wet and grey (a real great weather for a flu....)
Arne