SC - Seeking Cabbage Recipe

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 1 16:24:11 PST 2000

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin wrote:
>There's a _lovely_ cabbage, apple and bacon recipe from an Italian
>source in Barbara Santich's The Original Mediterranean Cuisine - I've
>made it several times for cooks' guild meetings and suchlike, and it
>goes down very well.  I fear I'm rather short on detail as I don't
>have the book with me, aaargh, maybe someone else does, or else I can
>type it in when I'm at home this afternoon?  (Which is probably the
>dead of everyone else's night, but hey.)

Aargh! I can't find my copy of Santich - and it's one of my favorite
cookbooks - but i'm prejudiced to Near Eastern and Mediterranean
foods. And bacon would be *sooooo* Boar Hunt...

Please post the recipe. Please, oh, please.

Thanks,

Anahita the gradually becoming frantic (yes, i still have a week and 2 days)
but i'm doing an initial shopping run today for non-perishables