WAY OT: Happy fun sauce (Was Re: SC - Hot sauces)

Steven Weidner bigsteve at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 2 11:08:00 PST 2000

>Actually this is mangling one of the false commercials back when
>Saturday Night Live was still funny. There was a children's toy
>called the "Happy Fun Ball" that was created, I think, from magic
>and radioactive elements. The announcer's warnings lasted longer
>than the commercial. The final lines were "Do not taunt Happy Fun
>Ball." and the motto was "Still legal in 5 states!"

It's happy, it's fun, it's Happy Fun Sauce!

Warning: pregnant women, the elderly and children under 10 should avoid
prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Sauce.  Discontinue use of Happy Fun Sauce
if any of the following occurs:Itching, Vertigo, Dizziness, Tingling in
Extremities, Loss of Balance or Coordination, Slurred Speech, Temporary
Blindness.  If Happy Fun Sauce begins to smoke, immediately seek shelter and
cover head.  Happy Fun Sauce may stick to certain types of skin.
Ingredients of Happy Fun Sauce include an unknown glowing substance which
fell to Earth.

Do not taunt Happy Fun Sauce.

Steinn Karlsson