SC - What's to do in Dublin?

Cathy Harding charding at nwlink.com
Mon Dec 4 16:21:42 PST 2000

Greetings,
Is anyone on these lists in Ireland (or spent time there?)  I apologize for
the cross postings.

There is a good possibility that we will be going to Dublin(My company might
be sending me to a training session, and Bill would go with me....)

We are looking for suggestions on lodging, things to see, etc.  We will be
traveling in late January to early February. I am interested in cooking,
glassware and housewares, Norse stuff, architecture and things geographical.
Bill is a metal/goldsmith and would like to contact a hollowware school
which he has heard exists there. (besides finding out about all the really
cool places which have jewelry and stuff to look at while I am slaving away
in class.)

Maeve
Barony of Madrone
An Tir