SC - Gazpacho?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Dec 5 22:39:03 PST 2000

Anahita al-shazhiyya commented:
> I have seen anecdotal mention in modern Andalusian cookbooks that
> gazpacho is derived from or is actually a Moorish/Maghribi dish,
> meaning "torn bread".

I remember us discussion Gazpacho on this list previously. But I don't
remember anyone saying just what type of food item this "Gazpacho" is.
I've saved some of the previous discussion, but I've not decided what
the food is and thus don't know where to put the information. So, if
someone could describe what this Gazpach is and how it differs from
similar food, I'd appreciate it.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net