SC - RE: Foreign language posts

Tue Dec 12 06:34:27 PST 2000

Gunthar, I'll second Eden on this.  The untranslated material which comes
across this list is often from sources to which most of us have no access.
An English translation would be nice, but the quote from the original source
is the real meat of researching historical recipes.  I file these away with
appropriate notes for future reference.  If I believe I need the
information, it will get translated.

Bear