SC - New toys

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Wed Dec 13 20:07:06 PST 2000

The peach pit molds I commissioned arrived from the potter the
other day, and I gave them a test run.  They're made of fired
unglazed red clay, and they work quite well.  The potter charged
me $10 per mold, which isn't at all bad for a custom item.

We were holiday shopping at the mall this part weekend, and I
indulged in a present for myself -- a fine grating disc for my
Cuisinart.  Now I will be able to make horseradish sauce and carrot
candy without having to grate the stuff with two different blades.

Life is good...

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann