: SC - Coconuts in Period

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 15 10:15:02 PST 2000

Hmmm, you're right I believe, we can probably document vodka earlier than rum anyway.
And if they used coconut shells for cups, we're in.  How about little paper parasols?

Okay, I'll behave.  I'm making a lot of legit drink syrups for the holidays.  One
interesting thing I've found recently are Persian Lemons, yellow citrus fruits which
do not seem to resemble conventional lemons in flavor at all, but are sweet and taste
more like grapefruit than lemons.  Probably one of the grapefruit's "ancestors."
'Twill make a fine drink syrup.

Selene