SC - duck press?

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Dec 16 06:40:21 PST 2000

Well, not using a duck press [see other email about how to use a duck
press.] if you mean a rectangular slab of duck sort of like one of those
composit turkey roasts [whick I have seen in a resteraunt.
Mindboggling!]

I have seen a country pate of ground duck with whole slices of duck and
truffle in terrine with a lovely glaze of duck aspic [ok, I was the one
who made it, but I did look at it while I was making it...] at a wedding
buffet...

And I suppose that you could make the equivalent of duck headcheese...
margali