SC - regional american food

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 18 08:48:33 PST 2000

I go to a distibutor wholesale place called Restaurant Depot.  There is no
membership fee but you have to have a tax number.  The prices on items there
are sometimes better than anywhere else.  Like the cheese.  I get a kilo
wheel of brie for $7.43.  We have brie alot (it's the Barons favorite) and
the butter there is $1.47 lb., sweet or salted.  Sometimes the meats can be
beat at Sam's Club or even Safeway, but lots of the stuff can't be beat
anywhere.  I know there is one in PA as well as down here in MD.  I think
there is another somewhere else.  I shall have to look on the flyer.
Olwen