SC - What would you do?

RButler96 at aol.com RButler96 at aol.com
Wed Dec 27 09:55:00 PST 2000

- --part1_5e.51b4001.277b86f4_boundary

In a message dated 12/27/00 8:05:08 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jenne at mail.browser.net writes:

> But I get the impression that most groups object violently to having
> someone from outside the group cook a feast. Some groups even seem to
> impose other requirements (membership in a local cook's guild is one I've
> heard of). So, is this an impossible dream? Should I consider moving?

       I personally don't think this is an impossible dream.  In fact, it
depends on your area, those local groups and who you talk to.  At one time, I
was a back-up feastcrat for an event halfway across our Kingdom (Trimaris)
and before a large personal fight, was bidding on a feast in the Barony of
Rhydderich Hael, Aethelmarc.

       Talk to people, tell them your wants... If necessary, team up with
someone from their local group.

       Khadijah

- --part1_5e.51b4001.277b86f4_boundary