SC - Hot sauces was Bubble and Squeak(OOP) Was Boxing Day Recipes?

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 21:33:26 PST 2000

> > Though there is no point buying any but Tabasco of that particular
>style.
> >
> > Bonne
>
>Have you tried Cholula?

I dunno, the hot sauce collection came and went some years ago and I'm more
inclined to remember graphics rather than words on labels.  I know, I'm
weird.  NO doubt if I was in school these days they'd define my odd memory
twists as some sort of dyslexia and give me help--or drugs.  I do the same
with books--but I'm good enough that the librarian once could find the book
I wanted to place on hold based on my description of the cover.

I'll look for Cholula and see if the label looks familiar!

bonne