SC - Hot sauces was Bubble and Squeak(OOP) Was Boxing Day Recipes?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 5 08:05:55 PST 2000

>wow! Sounds interesting.
>
>Do they have a good supply of different mustards? Any verjuice? Asian
>fish sauces like we've been talking about? Garum/liquamen?
>
>What kinds of interesting things have you found there?
>
>This is in Atlantia, right? I guess that's a bit far to drive to. :-(
>--
>THLord  Stefan li Rous    Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Kingdom of Ansteorra

Now you've done it.  I will have to take another trip there perhaps this
weekend.  I may be wrong but for some reason I believe they may have a
website.  I just can't recall the name of the store.  Well, if you are lucky
Stefan, they will have that website.  If not, I shall just have to tramp
around the store looking for stuff you mentioned.  No.  I don't recall ever
seeing verjuice there, but then, I wasn't looking.
Olwen