SC - Excellent Small Cakes, Digby

BaronessaIlaria at aol.com BaronessaIlaria at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 13:02:58 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/05/2000 7:57:29 AM Eastern Standard Time,
tirloch at cox.rr.com writes:

> I have heard that my redaction has recently been exported to Trimaris for a
feast
> and whenever I make these cakes, I never have any to take home.

Boy were they a huge hit here too. Luck for me and my kitchen staff, we
overcooked a bit and even got to take cakes home!! Of course, the fact that
there was a lot of good food in the meal itsself didn't hurt. By all means I
highly recommend Baron Tirloch's redaction!

In Service,
Ilaria