SC - OT Fasting Survey

Jenn/Yana jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu
Fri Dec 8 20:09:11 PST 2000

Please excuse the Off Topic nature of this post (although it is related to
our discussion).

I am currently writing a paper on fasting practices in the Orthodox Church
for my Anthropology of Food course and I would like to include some
modern-day ethnographic information.  If there are any Orthodox Christians
who would be willing to fill out a short survey, please go to my Fasting
Survey at <http://www.sit.wisc.edu/~jdmiller2/survey.html> and complete the
form.  Your response will be kept anonymous and I will not share any
contact information with any outside parties.

Thank you for helping me out!
Jennifer D. Miller aka Yana