SC - sea otter

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Sun Dec 10 19:36:27 PST 2000

Adamantius wrote in response to stefan in response to me...
> > > He also has a recipe for sea otter for which not even
> Sauce Bob can make me
> > > forgive him ;->
> >
> > Why do you say this? I thought I'd heard somewhere that sea
> otter tastes
> > "fishy". Anyone know? Nanna?
>
> Eden not only lives in Sea Otter country, IIRC, and may prefer them
> alive and cavorting, but also doesn't like fish. Which, if
> sea otters do
> taste fishy, might explain this somewhat.
>
> Adamantius

well they TELL me there are sea otters up here, but I haven't seen one in
the wild since I left CA.  but you are right that I beleive they should be
left alive and cavorting, even if they were the most wonderful tasting food
ever...

cute fluffy little lambs now, or fuzzy little bunnies, or bambis them I can
eat :->

Eden - so I don't fish or mustelids it's not that limiting ;->

WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com