SC - Wiseman, "The Pig: A British History"

Sandra Kisner sjk3 at admin.is.cornell.edu
Wed Dec 13 06:45:44 PST 2000

>> Wiseman, J. 1986 "A History of the British Pig" Duckworth
>>
>> I wonder in particular how easy it might be to find a copy of Wiseman's book.
>
>> www.bookfinder.com listed several copies for sale under $20.
>>However, the title was given as "The Pig: a British History".  And
>>then there's inter-library loan.  (Anybody on list have access to OCLC?)

     Out of curiousity I checked Cornell's catalog; not only do they have the
book, it is a second edition (London: Duckworth, 2000).  I'm sure it could be
borrowed by ILL.  It also appears to be held at the University of Arizona, UC
Davis, Iowa State University, Washington State University, the NY Public Library
Research Library, the National Agriculture Library in Maryland (never heard of
them before), Multnomah County Library (Oregon), and a couple of places in
Britain (Natural History Museum and "British Libr").

Sandra Kisner
sjk3 at cornell.edu