SC - Off Topic: Muggles for Harry Potter

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Dec 13 20:03:53 PST 2000

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> --- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> >
> > Adamantius (exposed to too many Jesuits during the
> > formative years)
>
> Why did you expose yourself to many Jesuits?  Were you
> ever been arrested for such deviant behavior?  Been to
> a psychiatrist for such?  :-)

Please note that our client, Mr. Troy, has left that space blank on your
juror qualification questionnaire. Please note further that our client,
as Governor of this Great State, has the power to overturn any decision
made by this Court, should our client, Mr. Troy, Governor of this Great
State, be required to serve on this jury, which would necessitate Mr.
Troy's answering that question on your juror qualification form. We
suggest a compromise whereby Mr. Troy be excused from jury duty and not
be required to answer that question.

Sorry, bad dose of politics tonight...

Adamantius
- --