SC - Well you were so much help with the other...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 15 11:47:27 PST 2000

>I don't know if I ever responded to you about this,. I did get the
>Elephant's Foot recipe and saved it.  But yes I am sure she would love
>this recipe.
>Thanks
>Nicholas.

Hey Nicholas.  Did you get any recipe yet besides the one period one I had
seen.  If not, I'll keep looking.  I ran through one of my kitchen cookbook
selves but didn't find it.  I may have overlooked it, there is much disarray
whenever my daughter uses my things.  If needs be, I can look there again
and move on to the library out of the kitchen.
Olwen