SC - SCA-Cooks traffic

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 15 22:21:08 PST 2000

> Olwen, who is trying to figure out how to deal with several hundred
> emails....slow down guys!

Actually Olwen, my impression is that the has actually been running a
bit slower than usual lately. The usual has been two to three digests
per day, occasionally four or five, but recently, its mostly been just
one or two digests per day.

The lower list volume has allowed me to catch up with some of my other
lists and do more work on the Florilegium, though.

You might want to consider switching to the digest form. Some folks find
a high volume of messages easier to handle that way.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net