SC - Goya bitter orange juice

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Dec 18 19:33:14 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/18/00 2:30:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< We don't run Seville oranges here.  >>

As my case of bitter oranges sitting  in the refrigerator will attest to:
they are available and can be had. It just takes some doing.  These  were
special ordered through the produce department of Wegman's here in NE
Pennsylvania. They come from Arizona.. Insistance  and  remorseless requests
were the key.

Speaking of which.....there is a dearth of information on preserving these
oranges. Does any one know if they  can well? Can they be frozen? Should the
parts be processed seperately (e.g. as juice, peel, pulp and pips)?

Ras