SC - Bread question--OOP, but yummy

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 23 10:07:55 PST 2000

It's shaped much like an extra-fat pita bread--flat, maybe 0.5 to 1
inche in width.  I'm assuming that it's a discreet roll or small loaf of
some sort because the exterior of the sandwich doesn't have a crummy/cut
appearance, being fairly flat and smooth, although that could be greatly
affected by the fact that it's grilled, I suppose.  The bread itself
seems to have a little tang to it (but not as much as sourdough), and is
a bit chewy.  Absolutely wonderful, especially when combined with
greens, a little balsamic vinegar, whole toasted walnut halves, some
sort of gingered mayonnaise stuff, tomatoes, and roast beef....drool,
drool....
- --Maire