SC - RE: sca-cooks V1 #2859

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Sat Dec 23 11:22:08 PST 2000

Thomas (who is definately my favorite person today!) wrote:

> The Italian 'Libro di cucina'/ 'Libro per cuoco' (14th/15th c.), also
> known as 'Anonimo Veneziano', is online at:
>    http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/frati.htm

Thank you so much, I've been translating from this in my spare time (finally
got a couple venetian dictionaries recently) but I hate having to type in
the italian every time as well as the translation, and it's so much easier
to work with the text up on a screen in front of me than trying to hold the
book open while I rummage through three dictionaries etc. :->

Thomas you rock!!!  I know this was a lot of work to type it all in, so
thank you, it's very much appreciated at least in my little corner of the
world :->

Eden
WARNING: Dates on the calendar are closer than they appear!

Eden Rain
raghead at liripipe.com