SC - What would you do?

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Dec 23 20:27:10 PST 2000

In a message dated 12/23/00 6:50:58 PM Eastern Standard Time,
watson at interconnect.net writes:

<< Here is the question, the event is
 thirty days and I really want to throw in the towel.  What would you do?

 Looking for your wisdom,
 Lady Giulianna Arentino >>

I would call the poerson responsible for the article and demand an
explanation. If they are listing someone else then  find out why. If they are
merely omitting the  Kitchen Steward but listing the other  crats, calmly
explain that there may be people who need special dietary considerations and
leaving out  the kitchen steward information is not a little irresponsible.

Ras