SC - What would you do?

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 27 12:54:12 PST 2000

>In a message dated 12/27/2000 11:05:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
>jenne at mail.browser.net writes:
>
><< But I get the impression that most groups object violently to having
>  someone from outside the group cook a feast. >>

Our Bright Hills Cooks Guild was asked to do a feast in another Barony.  It
was a Royal Progress too.  Everyone was happy.  We had a good time.  As far
as I know, no complaints were heard from any quarter.

We were asked to do the Queen's Tea at Crown Tourney just recently past.
That was in another Barony although it came from Crown I believe.
I havent' heard a bad word from anyone there.  It was a Lochmere event held
in Baroness Kiri's lands.

A local Shire has been having us cook for a long time.  We finally kinda had
to shove them out of the nest so they could develop their own cooks, who
incidentally still are members of our Cooks Guild.

I believe our Guild has been approached by another Barony to come cook for
an event next year.  I suspect good news about good food travels fast.

Olwen