Lurkers (was Re: SC - RE:What would you do?)

harper at idt.net harper at idt.net
Thu Dec 28 22:41:37 PST 2000

> Greetings Brighid,
> Please... what does sigless mean?
> Phillipa
> <<
>  Brighid, .sigless, but pontificating over pumpkin pie in
>  VT >>

Sorry, it's a bit of jarogn.  The automatic signature that many people have at
the bottom of their email is called a signature file, or .sig for short.  I am
currently visiting my lord's mother in Vermont, and accessing my email account
via the web (which I also do sometimes from work).  The email program that
produces my usual .sig is on my PC at home in New Jersey, so I am
temporarily .sigless.

Brighid

This message was sent through IDT.
http://www.idt.net/