Fwd: SC - OOP Pumpkin Cheesecake ( was Re: Librarians)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Fri Dec 29 22:31:17 PST 2000

Brighid commented:
> Olwen wrote:
> > Right.  It was the other one.  This one does sound good, but it was the
> > other recipe I was looking for.
>
> That's what I figured.  Recipes are like books -- you have to find the right
> one for the mood you're in.

Ok. Then I must be in a funny mood. After looking through a mushroom cookbook
for something to add to our family get-together/late Yule tomorrow, I decided
I liked the recipes for mushroom salads. But I liked some of what was in A
and some of what was in B but the procedure that was in C... And I had this
stuff that was similar to what was in D, but with more 'bite'. So, it was
kind of a combination of all those and my imagination.

I hope it turns out ok. I know my wife won't eat it - it has mushrooms in
it. :-) Hope the others like it. We shall see.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net